WAS SCAMMED AND PAY PAL WONT HELP

KLWOODS78
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a Nintendo Switch Lite for 179.99 on 7/26/20 thru Paypal. After I purchased I found out it was a cam website gourmetcooking.co and they have a fake address and fake phone number. I am beyond frustrated with Paypal who I have called a million times and sent just as many messages. Paypal apparently doesn't read anything because they closed my dispute. I put it under unauthorized because there isn't an option to select scam. Anyway, now they closed the case and there is no button to appeal or anything. This is ridiculous and there are now a ton of websites and even videos saying this site was a fraud. Now what do I do? You can't talk to a real person anywhere.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ShortSkirt
Contributor
Contributor
As low as the approval rating is for the House of Representatives is , (and it's really really low) , most folks APPROVE of their own Congress Folk . (If that isn't a word it should be) , Many have had success CONTACTING their Rep. for help with national companies . Particularly , if the Rep . happens to be Repulican . Just personal statistical fact .... For ME . Hope this helped , let us know .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.