WARNING: Paypal mass email blocking 1000s of accounts!

jimthing
Contributor
Contributor

See and comment on this link: 

<Removed>

Suggestion is to wait 24 hours for a mass resolution from Paypal. 

Does anyone have any idea what this utter waste of time **bleep**-up is about? 

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

neneas
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't received the email but my account is on a temporary block until I confirm my bank account and upload a picture ID. I'm so annoyed as my money is now stuck and it's the first I am encountering this problem.

Login to Me Too

Hecate77
Contributor
Contributor
I received a payment this morning and an email afterwards. Blocked from my account
Login to Me Too

lydepag

I have a different problem during the pandemic and can't get any help from paypal. I'm selling on ebay and got the message that I need to verify my email address before I can list an item. When I accessed my paypal account, I saw my email change that I made, but there is no (verify button to press as their help page recommends. So now, I have no way to press VERIFY or press RESEND  TO VERIFY. Can someone help me to resolve this problem? I would be very grateful. 

Login to Me Too

Steelerfan614
New Community Member
They telling me to upload “Provide purchase receipt from your supplier” and I didn’t even sell anything how do I contact somebody or get pass that I uploaded everything else
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.