WARNING DONT USE PAYPAL OR PAYPAL CREDIT THEY OR AID ABETTING CRIMINALS

fairlane
Contributor
Contributor

Received the worst customer service from pay pal and ebay. I bought a camera for $542.00 I got a tracking # 3days later I got an email that my package arrived. It did not so i called fedex they said the camera was delivered but not too me cause my name nor address was affiliated the this  package contacted ebay opened a claim which they closed with in an hour cause there was a tracking #  that my name nor address was affiliated the this  package apparently they don't care enough about their customers to make a phone call to fedex who also wont give me any documentation cause  my name nor address was affiliated the this package . So I contacted Paypal they open a case two weeks later they closed it because there was a tracking #. I pealed it then they closed the appeal cause guess what there was a tracking #  my name nor address was affiliated the this  package all they had to do was make one call to fed ex to clear this up. I did find out this package originated in Puyallup Washington  at a Walmart and according to the Walmart rep it was dish soap what SCAM. Paypal is AIDING AND ABETTING THESE CRIMINALS by not doing there due diligence. So beware if you use paypal or paypal credit they will not have your back. As for the $542.00 I will not pay for something I did not recieve.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kellybug73
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously I did not have « same » experience. But I strongly agree with your statement of how they are aiding by not doing their due diligence. They are NOW too busy with loads of paying clients to help those with any relative complicated claim. My original account from years ago , they would actually listen and use common sense. Today however, they make it seriously complicated to even FIND the help let alone genuinely help. I’ve now been ripped off two times. Insurance/protection is worth crap.  I must say I’ve as most deal with MANY companies,PayPal, I had hopes for, too good to be true. Damage is done, I will continue to fight my claims but we will all be closing our accounts. I’d rather protect my hard earned money. I’m sure we won’t be missed. Good riddance PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.