Victim of purchase from Zkuum!

DimBABIL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Please did anyone else have a problem with that particular seller Zkuum;

I paid for an electric bike and then communication with the seller is impossible, the tracking number shows No shipping record!

Also,  I can not open a dispute in the above transaction, because the one that took place on 12/8/2020 does not appear in the activities.

EVERY INFORMATION IS VALUABLE!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

cairnsys
Contributor
Contributor

I've got exactly the same problem but I have been able to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre because my transaction shows on my PayPal activity.  Only posted the dispute today (19th Aug) so will have to wait until 3rd Sept before knowing much more.

As an aside, I keep getting emails offer me e-bikes for sale and the website the link goes to is identical to the bikes section of the zkuum.com website, except that the site address is ooorz.top.  They must be the same people so beware of this site as well.

Login to Me Too

fuerteste
New Community Member

I was victim of a similar scam with <removed>

<removed> is a fake developed company’s website which offers products and services with the intention to scam Facebook users. They run fake ads on Facebook's platform to promote a bicycle product that belongs to legitimate company named RUFF-CYCLES
<removed>

Furthermore, this fake merchant would never reply to any of my messages because the purpose of their fake website is to lure people into buying non-existent products via PayPal.

Trying finding the are the Real vendors online, and they can probably corroborate evidence regarding the fake merchant.

Provide as much as evidence as you can to PayPal via their Live-Chat services. PayPal may take some time to reply to any of your messages but is because are running short on personnel. Once the merchant accepts your payment you should be able to place a dispute with all the evidence you have collected (screenshots, Facebook links, emails, invoices, communication with the real vendors, etc..)

Report SCAM/Spam to :

Federal Trade Commission at <removed>
The BBB at <removed>
Read more about reporting spam on this page: <removed>

Hope you find this helpful!

Login to Me Too

DimBABIL
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too

cairnsys
Contributor
Contributor
By way of an update, PayPal have now refunded the full amount if my purchase and are taking action against zkuuum. I’m not sure what that action is but hopefully the scamming **bleep** will now be blocked.
Login to Me Too

JCoronan
Contributor
Contributor

Glad you got your money back.  I opened a dispute with the Resolution center on 9/10 and the only thing that has been resolved so far has been that the Zkuum website where I bought an electric bike and helmet, T.O.P (that I found on Facebook, and that ad followed me for a month!), has been shut down.  My case is still open after all of this time - it has now taken 6 weeks, and I sent all kinds of supporting evidence with screen shots of the fake shipping information they sent (they "shipped" the helmet from Compton, CA to a different state than I live in, and there was no PO Box or address - it just said that it arrived at the post office!)  The bike was never shipped and I have screen shots of that from up until 10/15, when they shut the website down.  

Login to Me Too

Russ56
New Community Member
I too are waiting for resolution. The tracking number sent to PayPal was actually another product to another person in another town. I was able to get this information from Australia Post. So far I have wasted 3 or 4 hours on the phone and visiting 2 post offices with this fake tracking id
Login to Me Too

PF20
Contributor
Contributor
Hey!! Damn looks like I’ve been robbed too 😞 I need some advice though as I’ve not used my PP account for years so I paid via the website and got a service @ paypal . com email receipt. Ive looked back into my PP to see what to do as seller is blanking me. Do PP have like a direct email or phone number I need to instigate the claim on?? Thanks Hope you all got your £ back
Login to Me Too

cairnsys
Contributor
Contributor
I found a telephone number on the PayPal website eventually. On going through their menu system you have to ask to speak to an operator otherwise it just takes you through an automated process which gets you nowhere. I suspect you will need your PayPal transaction number though - maybe from your credit card statement? Best of luck
Login to Me Too

PF20
Contributor
Contributor
Ps the transaction is obviously not in my PP history 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.