Victim of SCAM!

Kokiko

I recently did open a ticket:  PP-I-5952807. I said that I didn’t recieved my ordered service of/and product from <removed>" target="_blank"><removed>>. So I asked If I could get a refund. The seller didn’t replied at all after he got paid. PayPal denied my claim. I mean serious: what about buyers protection? When I ordered a service or product and suddenly do not recieve anything for what I’ve paid for. I have enough evidence, but PayPal didn’t even ask for further documents. Anyhow I will block the claimed transaction throug my Bank. PayPal If you don’t come with a solution asap, I will inform my lawyers and sue you. Yours sincerely, K. Kiran

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kokiko 

Read the buyer protection program, its not a 100% guarantee so it has it's limitations: 

13. PayPal Buyer Protection

I don't believe your transaction is eligible for buyer protection, which is probably why you were denied.

Probably these two reasons fits best:

1. purchases of goods and services prohibited by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy;
  2. purchases of items equivalent to cash (including, without limitation, stored value items such as gift cards and pre-paid cards);

PayPal may at its sole discretion automatically close any Dispute or Claim you file which PayPal has reason to suspect is not related to an eligible purchase as outlined.

But that don't stop you from using other recourse. If you paid with credit card, contact card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kokiko
Thank you for the reply. I will anyhow block the transaction via my linked bank-account and I’ll inform my lawyers asap. So by excluding cash transfers PayPal gives Scammers support to do what they are good at... Makes no sense at all. Even services as cash transfers... I’m very dissapointed PayPal! Yours sincerely, K. Kiran
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kokiko 

This is a PayPal user to user forum so you if need to speak to someone, contact customer service:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PicoYellow
New Community Member
Heb je hier nog een oplossing voor gehad? Zelfde probleem hier...
Login to Me Too

stonyau
New Community Member

Same here!! Alphachanger is a SUPER FREAKING SCAM currency exchange site. I paid Alphachanger $200 with Paypal in exchange to PAXUM dollars. Yet, no contact, no replies. Anyone who see this MUST NOT USE Alphachanger.

Login to Me Too

samiarahimi
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.alphachanger.com/ i got scammed today for 60$ from them but PayPal didn't help me so what can i do it was PayPal balance ???????????????????????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.