cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VicMyth.com

Re: VicMyth.com

I ordered sandals and rcvd them 6 weeks later. They are very cheaply made and I rcvd an orange pair when I purchased brown. They are horrible. I wrote and said I wanted to return them and I need a returning label. They responded to let me know that returns have to ship to Guangzhou, China at my cost, that's their policy!!! It was going to cost me about $20 to ship back to China on a $40 pair of shoes, This is their actual words, "We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item". I said this was unacceptable and wrote them again. Then they offered me a 20% refund and told me to check their return policy. I was furious, I don't want theses cheap orange sandals for any price! I put in a dispute with PayPal and was given a credit after 10 days. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They are a complete ripoff!!! Thank you PayPal for reimbursing me!!!
New Community Member

Re: VicMyth.com

Ugh the shoes took two months to get to me and when they arrived they looked nothing like the pictures. The company is such a scam. I’ve learned my lesson and won’t buy anything advertised on Instagram or Facebook.