VicMyth.com

gonzosissy417
New Community Member

Has anyone else had issues with this company? I've read Soo many reviews after I placed my order...I felt taken for. Seems like a huge scam! Alot of advertising on social media .... Anyone that has advice.... PayPal is helping me get my money back. They are constantly emailing me telling me to stop the claim against them...

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Nanci2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered sandals and rcvd them 6 weeks later. They are very cheaply made and I rcvd an orange pair when I purchased brown. They are horrible. I wrote and said I wanted to return them and I need a returning label. They responded to let me know that returns have to ship to Guangzhou, China at my cost, that's their policy!!! It was going to cost me about $20 to ship back to China on a $40 pair of shoes, This is their actual words, "We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item". I said this was unacceptable and wrote them again. Then they offered me a 20% refund and told me to check their return policy. I was furious, I don't want theses cheap orange sandals for any price! I put in a dispute with PayPal and was given a credit after 10 days. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They are a complete ripoff!!! Thank you PayPal for reimbursing me!!!
Login to Me Too

Joolijooli
Contributor
Contributor
Ugh the shoes took two months to get to me and when they arrived they looked nothing like the pictures. The company is such a scam. I’ve learned my lesson and won’t buy anything advertised on Instagram or Facebook.
Login to Me Too

thompr
New Community Member

Did you phone PayPal or submit the Dispute form?

Login to Me Too

Shorronda
Contributor
Contributor
This company is full of **bleep**! It’s been over 3 months, I never received my shoes and they keep acting as if my claim has stopped them from processing my refund. No one should buying anything from them... they are fraud 100%
Login to Me Too

GreenTara
New Community Member
Yep. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Over a month later Sent me one (wrong size) and an invoice showing 2. (But the second pair was also wrong size.) When I finally found a way to contact them, they sent me a snarky, argumentative email and never even acknowledged the missing shoes. (Also said it was too late to return the missized pair even though it took almost 6 weeks for them to deliver to me.) Worst customer service anywhere.
Login to Me Too

MoxieMom

Do not use this merchant ....a SCAM ! I ordered through Instagram and placed an order for 3 pairs of handmade sandles which never came as described “ 10-20 days .... this was a complete lie. Order placed 3/28/ 19 and received 1 pair of sandles  5/2/2019 , and the other two have yet to arrive, I’ve Requested a refund for the 72.90 USD AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM YET. 

ALSO NOTE THERE IS NOT ANY PHONE CONTACT if you have a problem , BUT RANDOM EMAILS , ABOUT BUYING MORE SHOES. 

* I HAD TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES 

Login to Me Too

Juski
New Community Member
Exact same problem as people as describing. I ordered brown, got light orange. I returned using the return label that they sent inside the package, never got a refund. When I contacted them they said I should not have shipped to that address, but to the return center in China. I emailed them my dates, receipts, proof of return, and that was their answer. Horrible business!
Login to Me Too

CRHamby

I've also been scammed by this company.  I ordered a pair of shoes, it took more than a month to receive them, when I received them they emitted a horrible odor, where extremely cheaply made, and a size too big.  I immediately contacted the company to return them and I didn't hear back from them for 5 days.  On the 4th day of not hearing a reply to my return inquiry I sent them back to the address that was posted on their shipping label.  I followed all of the return directions listed on their website.  On the 5th day I received an email stating that they needed to be returned to China and that I would be responsible for the return shipping, or they could offer me a %15 refund so I can "alter the cloth", whatever that means!  I spent months of going back and forth with their customer service representatives explaining that the shoes had already been returned to the address that was listed on their shipping label and that they had been received and signed for based on the tracking number information.  I only ever received a stock reply and when I asked to be directed to a supervisor I did not receive a response.  I tried to go through PayPal to receive a refund, but they sided with the company since I had returned the shoes to the wrong address, although I followed the instructions as listed on their website, which does not list a return address.  This company is fraudulent and I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, which I recommend other people do so that action can be taken against them.

Login to Me Too

Kalinoodle
They are the worst! I waited 3 months for my shoes, then had to ask them for them. Waited another 2. The shoes were crap. Some were the wrong size. I have emailed them for months now trying to return with no reply.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Kalinoodle,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you have received an item as not as described, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

Go to the Resolution Centre.
Click Dispute a Transaction.
Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.