VicMyth.com

gonzosissy417
New Community Member

Has anyone else had issues with this company? I've read Soo many reviews after I placed my order...I felt taken for. Seems like a huge scam! Alot of advertising on social media .... Anyone that has advice.... PayPal is helping me get my money back. They are constantly emailing me telling me to stop the claim against them...

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @gonzosissy417,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am glad to hear that we are helping you to get the money back. If that's the case, it sounds to me as though you filed a claim. In this case, keep an eye on your Resolution Centre and on your email inbox for any updates from us as our relevant team will inform you as soon as there is any news. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

jaredr79
Contributor
Contributor
Also having issues with this company. Paid for a product never shipped. They advertise on Facebook, and Facebook will do nothing to remove the ads. PayPal should block company
Login to Me Too

KWig6008
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! My shipping was 10-20 days. It took them 3 weeks just to ship.  Once it shipped, none of the tracking information would work.  About 6 weeks after I ordered the shoes, they finally were delivered.  These are the cheapest made things I have ever seen but even more upsetting...I ordered a brown leather sandal.  They are actually a pinkish salmon color.  Just horrible.  I have had $1 flip flops that were better than these.  So I wrote and said I wanted to return them and I need a returning label.  They responded to let me know that returns have to ship to Guangzhou, China at my cost.  According to the internet that is probably going to cost me about $20 on a $32 pair of shoes, not including $8 shipping that I have already eaten.  This is their actual words, "We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth."  I don't know if PayPal can assist in this situation but they are definately not a reputable company.  I may just take my $4.90 and call it lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

KWig6008
Contributor
Contributor

I just found out additional information about VicMyth.  There is an individual name Ruth Emily Davey who is a shoemaker in Great Britain I believe.  You can find her on facebook.  VicMyth stole her online pictures of her handmade shoes (that we thought we were buying) and VicMyth posted them on their site.  That's why my shoes are so cheaplly made and they were salmon pink instead of brown.   I'm so sick of thieves.  Would be nice if Paypal could issue scam alerts when you are purchasing items from these websites.  I thought I was being careful and still got tricked.  Grrrr.

Login to Me Too

Scorpio9
New Community Member
I received my order last week from Vicmyth after aprox 2 1/2 months. 2 pair of sandals are cheap made and wrong color. After i filed a Pay Pal dispute i got my money back a couple weeks ago and now i have received shoes. I sent them an email several times to get return address or label but they have not answered. They are so cheap they are not even worth shipping back. I do not know what to do with these worthless shoes or if i have to pay for them.
Login to Me Too

Scorpio9
New Community Member
I received my order last week from after aprox 2 1/2 months. 2 pair of sandals are cheap made and wrong color. After i filed a Pay Pal dispute i got my money back a couple weeks ago and now i have received shoes. I sent them an email several times to get return address or label but they have not answered. They are so cheap they are not even worth shipping back. I do not know what to do with these worthless shoes or if i have to pay for them.
Login to Me Too

KH-1
Contributor
Contributor
They are apparently self proclaimed middlemen. the package came from China but their adds look like aU.S. company. I wanted to cancel my order and they said, "could you wait for it please?" I mean really! they are foreign, dishonest and yes, it's a scam. I paid 29.00 for a pair of sandals labeled with the correct size but way too big. Found the same shoes on WISH for 13.00. DON'T THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY on these people.
Login to Me Too

Nikki76
Same issue! Ordered March 30, 2019 still waiting. They even told me 2 weeks ago one of the pair of shoes was out out of stock and STILL have not refunded me the money! I filed a claim with my credit card. What one person said is exactly what they all say. I ordered almost $200 from another tire called arealook and the clothes came after 7 weeks and are complete junk.
Login to Me Too

Camille10
Contributor
Contributor

Similar problem to above complaints from the company Vicmyth.  I received the shoes I ordered (in separate shipments) about 2 months after placing my order (they mailed directly from China).  When they arrived, the shoes and are not as shown on their website.  They look like cheap knock-offs.  One pair I received is a dark blue when online it's supposedly grey and both pair of shoes are too big.  I would like to return them so I've tried contacting them via their email posted on their website and can get no response.  I'm about ready to charge the items back on my credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.