Very very comfused on what paypal standards are...

Seanbigroll
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal purchase and never received package, i use an app called Shop, and it does a great job of locating  tracking numbers when purchases are shipped,  after receiving notificationon on.the 24of march, that my package was delivered on the 22.  It however was not delivered. so i immediately called or local USPS and asked about the tracking number I had.  She confirmed psckage was delivered and had GPS location.  Package was sent to wrong address or at least..not the address i use, and receive.   So opened a claim on PayPal for an item not received. My intentions were to locate  my purchase by seller verifying my address.  During the process, i come to find out, by the local postmaster that my  package fit inside a standard mailbox...i had ordered a 3500 watt generator and will not fit inside a mailbox. So  then i know product not only shipped to wrong address,  but was was wrong item shipped...i get notification today sayong case denied and closed..

.say what?

What do I do.??

In

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.