Very strange case following a returned item.

simpy123
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 3 items from a seller. These were received but not wanted. I arranged to send these back and all was well. I send the items back and got a tracking confirmation that these were back with the seller. Somehow when asking for a refund I closed one of the cases. Ebay refunded 2 x of the items but said as i closed the 3rd in error had to contact paypal. Sent ages explaining with the agent what had happened and they could see from the tracking the item was returned. Eventually the agent created a dispute on my behalf using the reason as item not received. This case has now been closed in the sellers favour as PP can see from the tracking that i received the item. I obviously received the item as i sent it back. This was done on advice of PP, now i have had to pay return postage and lost the refund. Seems that the process is a little flawed, why cant PP agents read the case notes? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @simpy123 Hope you are doing fine. We are sorry about what happened to the claim that you've reported to us. We want to help you out on this. Please reach out to us by clicking on the CONTACT link at the bottom part of your PayPal page so you can see the communication support channel available in your country/region. Please include as well the case ID number of the closed claim so we can review the details, file the correct case type and make a decision. Keep safe!
Login to Me Too

simpy123
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks the case was PP-D-60252185
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.