Vernal Technology Ltd.

dpopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this company? I ordered a small telescope/cellphone attachment. Never got it!  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from this company and when ask for delivery date keep getting response messages that have no date attached 

Login to Me Too

dpopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal sent me this in reply to my clai

"We received the case(s) you filed on September 20, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s)."

But at no time was I given any of that info!!

Login to Me Too

House1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Given multiple names like bolini Ltd , zwinzi.store. Unable to reach anyone. Then suddenly a tracking number after 2 months and was delivered and left on my porch .. funny I DONT have a porch. PayPal declined my dispute because item was delivered . But item was never received . I filed BBB complaint
Login to Me Too

MCombs
Contributor
Contributor
We need to get on the Internet with these issues so other people don't make the same mistake
Login to Me Too

alfadli
New Community Member
Same here 😢
Login to Me Too

cyndiloo
Contributor
Contributor

Total SCAM. 

PayPal needs to refund your money

Login to Me Too

MCombs
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, the company can send bogus tracking numbers and get away with stealing our money even though we have not received the merchandise. Scam!
Login to Me Too

Kylie70
Contributor
Contributor
I also wrote to PayPal about the vendor, twice! They denied my claim also. They don’t care about the customer at all, more about the scam companies that use this service
Login to Me Too

Raysims1
FYI I HAVE A CAMERA RECORDING DELIVERY TRY THAT WITH ME!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.