Vernal Technology Ltd.

dpopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this company? I ordered a small telescope/cellphone attachment. Never got it!  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Temp20201214t
New Community Member
I ordered some pants for Christmas on Nov 20th and they have not arrived
Login to Me Too

6inarow
Contributor
Contributor

Reading all the various posts regarding Vernal, I can only gather that the PayPal Community communications about This scam is only the tip of the iceberg.  There are probably only a minority who bother to write and complain, and this is what the Chinese bank on, the stupid westerners who part with their money so easily.

Besides the enormity of the accumulated scam, what I do not understand is why PAYPAL are silent in this matter and do not comment.  As my previous messages, only 2 winners here , VERNAL and PAYPAL. We are the victims.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214s
Contributor
Contributor
Be a ‘winner’, raise a chargeback through your credit card company/ bank. It worked for me.
Login to Me Too

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor
Yes that’s the way to go to get your money back quickly, but this doesn’t get rid of this problem and until PayPal acknowledges that this company is not legitimate, this problem will just continue with PayPals users getting ripped off
Login to Me Too

Gjbaier
New Community Member
I also ordered pants for Christmas and they came on 1/4. Both pairs were tiny and were not close to the product advertised in quality. Do not order anything from this company.
Login to Me Too

I ordered a plush lined pair of leggings from this company, and although it did actually arrive it was far different from what was advertised. Cheap polyester lined with some sort of felt with stitching which looks like it was done in the dark.

They very quickly offered me a refund through paypal providing I returned the item. Visited the post office to be told that tracked postage would cost me more than the item did, which I'd imagine they knew when they sent it. 

Still arguing with PayPal to try and get the charge reversed through them. They hold liability for so many of their customers being scammed after ignoring the obvious.

Avoid these guys like the plague if it's not already obvious.

Login to Me Too

JeffMas

I have the same issue trying to deal with PayPal right now actually

update: Just got off the phone with Paypal after explaining the shipping cost and the fact that this seller is running a total bait and switch scam they have closed the dispute in my favor and will not be requiring me to send the product back. 

Furthermore it seems PayPal will be removing these unscrupulous sellers from their paywall. 

Login to Me Too

MCombs
Contributor
Contributor
This company does NOT communicate with its customers! The site should say If you order from us please be prepared to wait several months to get your product if we decide to ship it at all! Please be prepared to receive NO communication from us as to ship date or tracking info. Or the company we originate our order with. Very dissatisfied with this company and I will never order from them again! I sent a dispute to PayPal and I'm still waiting for the resolution. I’ll update you as we work through this dispute.
Login to Me Too

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor

I wouldn't hold your breath as far as PayPal is concerned, as this scam company will send Paypal a shipping notice stating it has been shipped and PayPal will take their word against yours every time, as has been shown on these threads 

Login to Me Too

acabaa

Ph, my!

Don't get me started on this fraudulent company and Paypal's total disinterest.

This company overcharged me, I noticed PayPal charge for more than what I authorized at purchase time.

'I have the order form to prove the total charge I was expecting.

I opened a case twice.  PayPal rejected my complaints and has yet to provide proof that the company's charge is accurate.

A total scammer Chinese company, shipping out of China, and swindling US buyers with Paypal's help.

Be warned and stay away.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.