cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vernal Technology Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Vernal Technology Ltd.

Thank you for this info. I will make sure I ask for this form within the dateline. This is a fraudulent company and does need to be shut down. ASAP!
Contributor

Just received what was suppose to be shelve  extenders They are garbage and very small.  Can not find a return address and there was no invoice in the package and the email is fake.  Any suggestion as to how to return theses.

Annette

Contributor

SCAM 

Get a Refund!

I should have known when the PayPal account had Chinsese characters

NO website - NO email confirmation. NO contact. 

SCAM

Contributor

Yes this seems to be a regulate theme with this companies transactions, sending an inferior item and hoping that the customer doesn’t follow it up With all the bad posts regarding this company you would think PayPal would black list them
New Community Member

I ordered a stainless steel cooker stove (LARGE) the advertisement shows 8 people sitting around a smokeless fire pit, I ordered two and you get two free for a total of $179 - the package arrived and it almost 4 inches tall!! this company is a scam. PayPal tells me it is not under protection plan.  

Contributor

Same here - 

Ad showed adults throwing large pieces of firewood into a Fire Pit.

The item arrived and it was no larger than a Coffee Mug. 

Total SCAM. Paypal needs to step up and fix this.

Contributor

Yes this happened to myself and I am going through the process of trying to get a refund.

I have sent the item back to the seller in China as requested and forwarded the post office receipt to PayPal and awaiting the outcome   

Contributor

I have contacted PayPal with regard to this scam site.

This is the email that I have sent: 

I would like to report a site that is selling items to customers that is not as advertised.  I have looked on the PayPal community site and there are quite a lot of postings regarding this company. One of the he names of this  company is Vernal Technology Ltd., but I also think they go under other name too.

This company is operating a scam and should be removed from using a PayPal account, as it tricks customers into thinking it is a genuine seller, when in fact it is just the opposite.
I would like a response to this email, explaining what actions you are taking to rectify this problem 
Brian Clark 
Contributor

Very sad that during this pandemic we are all trying to stay home and shop online. However, we are not supported by Paypal to Black List companies that scam us out of hard-earned money with a fraudulent site like Vernal Technology Ltd!!
Contributor

Yes this happened to myself and I am going through the process of trying to get a refund.

I have sent the item back to the seller in China as requested and forwarded the post office receipt to PayPal and awaiting the outcome. 

I have been in contact with email today and they tell me it will be the 29th November before I will get a further notification, so I will keep you all posted on the outcome