cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vernal Technology Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Vernal Technology Ltd.

How did you contact them? I would love to have a number !
Contributor

Me to i need a number mine shipped somewhere not close to me. PayPal apparently did not give them the right address
Contributor

Did PayPal stand by you on refund?
Contributor

I too ordered the same item x2.  Never received it nor message explaining why.  Anyone know if there's a way to recover the money or do we just kiss it good bye?  😞

Contributor

I purchased an item from them and received a toy replica instead. They will not allow return or refund. Scam operation.
Contributor

PayPal looked into my case the same day and I am receiving a full refund as soon as I return the product. Very impressed with PayPal’s quick response to my case.
Contributor

I ordered a large fire pit from this company costing $65 and received a stainless steel item measuring 110cm high. I had to chase this company for delivery over a period on 2 1/2 months and only received the item after starting a dispute procedure with Paypal. I was requested to return the item back to the company in China, at a cost of £18 and am now waiting for paypal to reimburse the purchase and postage cost.

This company is a a scammer, as is shown by all the negative posts on this site and should not be allowed to use the PayPal service  

Contributor

I ordered and paid via Paypal on 12th of Oct for 2 stainless steel stoves total $119.98.  They never arrived with me at all.  I received Tracking number after I escalated it through Paypal. After visit to Post Office they looked up the number, and confirmed it was addressed and delivered to another address in my city.

Paypal response is pathetic,  informing me that shipper has confirmation of delivery and no refund can be given. Total Scam and only winners here are Paypal and "Vernal". Reading all the other messages, it's obvious that something is seriously wrong.

Meanwhile I am out of pocket, for $119.98.

New Community Member

I ordered the same stove. They said it was delivered. It was not. And I have been emailing g them for months now. They keep saying it’s in the way and they will provide a new tracking number. And don’t. Now I have filed with PayPal. But from what i’m reading i’m not going to get my stove or my money.
Contributor

I have asked that PayPal escalate this to MGMT and shut down Vernal Technologies account, you all need to open cases with PayPal and dispute. You do this on the Resolution Center, and ask to get FBI IC3 Complaint form. PayPal is claiming I was a day or so late getting back the form to them so they closed my case and are refusing to help! I asked them to reconsider and escalate as mine is not an isolated incident with these crooks. I just don't want to see any other Americans get ripped off by these crooks in China