Vernal Technology Ltd.

dpopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this company? I ordered a small telescope/cellphone attachment. Never got it!  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe that PAYPAL are still are still letting them use PayPals payment method after all the complaints that they have received from their customers. The only conclusion I can come to is that PayPal is more interested with obtaining revenue from these scam merchants than it is giving good customer service 

Login to Me Too

PJSAZ
Contributor
Contributor

They are scammers, we ordered some fire pit skulls they claimed were fire proof and could be used inside a fire feature. The skulls took weeks to arrive (6) and when they showed up over 1/2 of them were shattered. They were made from some plastic resin that smelled horrible, we tried them in our fire feature and within minutes they burst into flame! When I shut the fire off, they kept burning, and produced a toxic black smoke and I had to extinguish them with water. These definitely cannot be used anywhere near fire. When I contacted them they offered only some money back and said we would have to ship them ourselves. This is an obvious bait and switch, does not match website description or function and is actually dangerous! When I demanded a full refund they went dark, so I escalated to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

House1
Contributor
Contributor
How did you contact them? I would love to have a number !
Login to Me Too

Smokeybear76
Contributor
Contributor
Me to i need a number mine shipped somewhere not close to me. PayPal apparently did not give them the right address
Login to Me Too

MCombs
Contributor
Contributor
Did PayPal stand by you on refund?
Login to Me Too

BigRey1
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered the same item x2.  Never received it nor message explaining why.  Anyone know if there's a way to recover the money or do we just kiss it good bye?  😞

Login to Me Too

Rcr22
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item from them and received a toy replica instead. They will not allow return or refund. Scam operation.
Login to Me Too

Rcr22
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal looked into my case the same day and I am receiving a full refund as soon as I return the product. Very impressed with PayPal’s quick response to my case.
Login to Me Too

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a large fire pit from this company costing $65 and received a stainless steel item measuring 110cm high. I had to chase this company for delivery over a period on 2 1/2 months and only received the item after starting a dispute procedure with Paypal. I was requested to return the item back to the company in China, at a cost of £18 and am now waiting for paypal to reimburse the purchase and postage cost.

This company is a a scammer, as is shown by all the negative posts on this site and should not be allowed to use the PayPal service  

Login to Me Too

6inarow
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid via Paypal on 12th of Oct for 2 stainless steel stoves total $119.98.  They never arrived with me at all.  I received Tracking number after I escalated it through Paypal. After visit to Post Office they looked up the number, and confirmed it was addressed and delivered to another address in my city.

Paypal response is pathetic,  informing me that shipper has confirmation of delivery and no refund can be given. Total Scam and only winners here are Paypal and "Vernal". Reading all the other messages, it's obvious that something is seriously wrong.

Meanwhile I am out of pocket, for $119.98.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.