Vernal Technology Ltd.

dpopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this company? I ordered a small telescope/cellphone attachment. Never got it!  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Josh_dog_1
New Community Member
I ordered the same stove. They said it was delivered. It was not. And I have been emailing g them for months now. They keep saying it’s in the way and they will provide a new tracking number. And don’t. Now I have filed with PayPal. But from what i’m reading i’m not going to get my stove or my money.
Login to Me Too

Suncrest
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing. 3 months of chasing. Got tracking g number and post office said it was delivered elsewhere. So because it was “delivered” no refund was granted. That’s convenient, just get tracking g number and Vernal and Pay Pal are off the hook. Never would have thought Pay Pal would go along with this. StAy away from Pay Pal.
Login to Me Too

PJSAZ
Contributor
Contributor

I have asked that PayPal escalate this to MGMT and shut down Vernal Technologies account, you all need to open cases with PayPal and dispute. You do this on the Resolution Center, and ask to get FBI IC3 Complaint form. PayPal is claiming I was a day or so late getting back the form to them so they closed my case and are refusing to help! I asked them to reconsider and escalate as mine is not an isolated incident with these crooks. I just don't want to see any other Americans get ripped off by these crooks in China

Login to Me Too

MCombs
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for this info. I will make sure I ask for this form within the dateline. This is a fraudulent company and does need to be shut down. ASAP!
Login to Me Too

akanonna1
Contributor
Contributor

Just received what was suppose to be shelve  extenders They are garbage and very small.  Can not find a return address and there was no invoice in the package and the email is fake.  Any suggestion as to how to return theses.

Annette

Login to Me Too

cyndiloo
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM 

Get a Refund!

I should have known when the PayPal account had Chinsese characters

NO website - NO email confirmation. NO contact. 

SCAM

Login to Me Too

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this seems to be a regulate theme with this companies transactions, sending an inferior item and hoping that the customer doesn’t follow it up With all the bad posts regarding this company you would think PayPal would black list them
Login to Me Too

Bevgaston
New Community Member

I ordered a stainless steel cooker stove (LARGE) the advertisement shows 8 people sitting around a smokeless fire pit, I ordered two and you get two free for a total of $179 - the package arrived and it almost 4 inches tall!! this company is a scam. PayPal tells me it is not under protection plan.  

Login to Me Too

cyndiloo
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - 

Ad showed adults throwing large pieces of firewood into a Fire Pit.

The item arrived and it was no larger than a Coffee Mug. 

Total SCAM. Paypal needs to step up and fix this.

Login to Me Too

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor

Yes this happened to myself and I am going through the process of trying to get a refund.

I have sent the item back to the seller in China as requested and forwarded the post office receipt to PayPal and awaiting the outcome   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.