Verified service providers

Nozolile
Contributor
Contributor
Does all companies that work with pay pal verified and legitimate. I place an order at Alyssahair, order No. GNO32947 and Order No. SIT94581 on the 29 November, and I spend R4,655.00 they only repong when confirmed my payments, no email nothing to show shipment is on the way. I also ordered in other services providers however they sending me updates. 3 days ago I sent them an email to ask them they have not responded yet. Should I be worried?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nozolile 

You do have 180 days from date of payment to file a dispute:

What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase?

The account holder information is/could be verified but what they choose to do business-wise (responding to customers, timely shipping, etc) is purely on the seller responsibility as long as they are not selling prohibited items. Its best to do research on the merchant/site before buying.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nozolile 

You do have 180 days from date of payment to file a dispute:

What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase?

The account holder information is/could be verified but what they choose to do business-wise (responding to customers, timely shipping, etc) is purely on the seller responsibility as long as they are not selling prohibited items. Its best to do research on the merchant/site before buying.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mm138
New Community Member
I bought hair from them on November 15 and I still haven’t received it. I don’t think they’re legit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.