Verification of address mistake

Andrea1981
New Community Member

Hello,

I might have made a mistake.
I've converted my personal account to a business account. 

I'm an Italian citizen living in Doha, Qatar.  

I'm the main shareholder of my company which is based in Manchester (England), where one of my partners lives.

I have been filling all documentation PayPal wants in order to remove the transfer limitations and I've got stock because apparently looks like Paypal acknowledge the fact that my country of residence in England. As I said, the company is based in England, but no my self. 

I'm stuck now in completing the registration because PayPal is asking to upload an address proof document in England, which I do not have, because I'm not living there... 

Your help will be highly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello Andrea1981,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal account has been limited. I know how frustrating that can be. 

PayPal accounts are intended to be used while residing in the country they are registered in. This may be the reason why your account was limited. I would recommend going through your Resolution Center to provide any of the information that would be required and perhaps to upload a statement which explains this scenario as well.

The limitation may not prevent you from conducting most of your account activities but I would consider using that account less if you are unable to resolve the limitation. As this is not a direct customer service channel, I would recommend contacting customer service for further assistance via the "Help & Contact" option at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.