Vendors Product Failure and Refusing to Act to Give Refunds

cosmicdes
Contributor
Contributor

I bought REVYOO ELITE on 13/06/19, and REVYOO PRO at the same time. REVYOO ELITE would not open after many attempts over several days and having notified the vendor I asked for a REFUND as neither were of any use to me.

The vendor Engage Leads PROMISED TO REFUND but NEVER DID.

I took this up on Paypal Resolution and today 18/07/2019 I have eventually got a Refund sign on my Warrior Plus Account for REVYOO ELITE.

I have been pressing for the Elite Pro Refund for $37 on paypal BUT even though I listed ALL of the details on the Resolution site when I came back to Paypal some time later there was NO SIGN OF IT.

I find the Resolution Site very difficult to use. I went from one Window to another to get some dewtails and when I got back ALL OF MY INFORMATION INPUT HAD DISAPPEARED. WHY????

The item were shown as being paid to Melany <removed> but she has referred me like Paypal to the original Vendor who as I say is NOT INTERESTED.

So i asked Melany why she should not pay the REFUND as she is listed as receiving the Money for the 2 items I purchased.

She referred me back to the vendor.

After Revyoo's failures I immediately bought 3 items from Brendan <removed> costing $246.95 WHICH AGAIN ARE SHOWN AS MELANY <removed> BEING THE RECEIVER OF THE MONEY FOR THESE ITEMS.

SO she is well in pocket from the Revyoo item(s) that were for refund costing $72.95 in total, but she was not interested in any way to help me get justice.

As an 82 yr old I asked Paypal for help on a long descriptive email on their site of both products and asked them to upload the info' for the 2nd item for refund but I never got any help at all. YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL YOURSELF on a site that seems to work only part of the time. So I am still left fighting for the 2nd refund.

Its a case of buyer beware as nobody seems to be interested if your needing help against vendors who sell products that dont work in reality. ive tried lots but never actually made a penny but I live in hope. Perhaps I shoul not swim in Shark infested waters.

I would be interested to hear your experiences. Good luck.

Desmond <removed>. 82yrs 18/07/2019. 1725 GMT.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.