Vanilla snowball A.K.A Storm Media Limited

VictoriaD
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 rings from them, even showed them my pay pal reciept. They are trying to say I only paid for one ring, and not only that, it's the wrong size, I purchased 2 astronomical love rings, size 6 and size 10.... They are saying I only paid for one in a size 9 which makes no sense because I don't wear that size.... These was suppose to be for my anniversary and now they want the confirmation number, which they never sent me! Not even an order number.... I been fighting with them for days... They won't give me a full refund, and they won't fix the order. Even though I showed them proof of purchase for 2 rings for the sizes of size 6 and size 10.... I took a screen shot of the purchased items, and they don't care... Can some please help there email is <removed> ...... And they are not supporting me at all...I been at this for over a week and it's not fair because I have proof and it's just an inconvenience for them to fix there own mistake

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VictoriaD 

Click on the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, then click "Report a problem". (Don't classify the dispute as Unauthorized Payment or it will be denied.) Report problem as Item Not Received.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

apalmer1
Contributor
Contributor

Similar poor experience. I had to initiate every communication with them (except the last, when the item finally arrived).

Ordered a folding tripod for iPhone via Facebook ad. After 2 months the item hadn't arrived. Contacted them to ask about my order, got a "we're looking into it" reply and asked to contact them if I didn't hear from them in two days.
No communication in two days, so contacted them again. Was told they were still investigating and to contact them I didn't hear from them in 7 working days.
No communication, so contacted them again and asked for a refund. Their response ignored and avoided my refund request - I was asked to be patient.
I contacted them again to restate my refund request. They replied that the item had shipped and they don't refund after shipping.
It seems that their first few responses were delaying tactics to buy them time to ship the product and avoid a refund.
Item arrived from China. Crumpled cardboard box. Flimsy, cheap plastic. No assembly instructions. After the poor service I have received, I am not surprised. Definitely not worth the $20 I paid.

Avoid Vanilla Snowball.

Login to Me Too

eljbee
New Community Member

First of all, they took a Paypal payment from me without my authority before I had clicked to confirm my order (I left it sitting there while I looked them up as was a bit worried even then). I didn't go back and confirm but somehow the payment went through anyway. Raise a complaint with Paypal which was turned down!  So beware, it seem Paypal isn't that secure either. So I somehow ordered a flexible phone-charging phone holder thing, the first one I got didnt work (the charging part), I sent a video etc of the problem as requested by them by email and they sent another with the exact same issue. They are refusing a refund. I also "ordered" a plastic phone tripod thing which never arrived at all; again they have completely refused to rectify the issue. I have had over £40 stolen by these crooks, DO NOT ever use them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.