Vangogroup

MartaPontillo
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased toilet paper and paper towels on 03/08 and given a tracking number on 04/07 and on 04/11 the tracking number hasn’t made it to the post office. These people are frauds and can’t understand why PayPal continues to allow people to purchase from them?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @MartaPontillo 

Thank you for using community forum as your means of communication with PayPal.  I'm so sorry to hear that you have not received the item you purchased on this seller. Have you already file a dispute on this? if not, then this link will help you  I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description. just click this link and it will guide you on how file a dispute.  However if, you already filed a dispute and wants to know the status then you make check your email because every now and then PayPal is giving updates if there's any.  If there's an urgency for you to speak to a customer service representative, all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.