Vango Group - item nothing like video shown and cost of returned item to China

boston9666
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I recently bought a dog ramp from Vango Group and after putting in a dispute as I hadn't received my goods, I was assured they weren't a scam and did finally receive the most inferior product you have ever seen.  Nothing like video shown on Facebook.  At the cost of US$49.99 it arrived and was minute in size and the quality would have been OK if it was A$10.  Asked for a full refund and now they have finally agreed if I return item to China.  I received this item from a Chullora, NSW, Australia address and have asked to return it to there.  Only had the option on Resolution Centre to send it back to China which I am not prepared to pay the expensive cost to do so.   Has anyone else had dealings like this and if you did send it back to China did you get your money refunded?  So over these Chinese companies that are selling dodgy items and you have no idea where they are coming from.  Makes one very hesitant to buy anything now on line.  Always use Paypal for this reason and feel they should be doing something about these companies but don't feel you should be responsible for expensive return postage for a totally inferior product.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Bellathefella13
New Community Member

as the previous customers, when the ramp arrived it was not big enough for my rabbit to go up, not to mind my dog for whom it was for

asked to close the case before being resolves, and asked to return at the cost of about £60, I said no way as would have cost near enough to £100 for something advertised incorrectectly

the video is so wrong and should be taken down

not  happy person

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.