Vango Group - Has anyone had any success in getting a resolution from this seller?

gakplace
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $131 back in March to the Vango Group for toilet paper.  At the time we had to rely on ordering everything and we couldn't get toilet paper anywhere.  A friend posted about the Vango Group ad  (under the Mayorwell name) and I assumed she meant it was a company she had used.  She didn't and I started reading all the reviews about them being fraudulent.  I tried to cancel with the seller and they replied back asking why I wanted to cancel.  When I replied the email was no longer valid.  Charmin did not come.  They sent some other product that is not able to be used.  My case was closed with PayPal because I marked it not shipped.  It took months but I finally got another case opened for item received wasn't what I ordered.   Now the seller is saying I have to ship back what I got to China to get a full refund.  The cheapest way to ship with tracking, which is what is required is over $70.   I can't sink another $70 into what I already lost.  PayPal said they would cover up to $30 of shipping but that still means I am out over $40 that I won't get back.  I truly would do it if I felt the seller would honor the full refund statement but I don't believe they will based on what I am reading.  Has anyone gotten a good outcome from them?  ANYONE?   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

abbastrainer
Contributor
Contributor

Vango Group 

not send my order

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.