Vango Group Fraudsters

Charles1231
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal don't do themselves any credit by allowing a known scam fraudster company continue to use there service. It provides no trust in PayPal. I will be looking to PayPal to refund me the US$35 I have been ripped off by this company. Watch sent cheap dud to that advertised!
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Charles1231,

I'm sorry to hear that you received an item that was significantly not as described. To open a dispute, please follow these steps.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Charles1231
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia I did contact the seller and eventually got $12 of the $47 purchase price back. Is PayPal willing to refund me the balance? The point PayPal seem to be missing is that this group are known scammers and fraudsters, why then are PayPal allowing them to continue using their services for fraudulent activity.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Charles1231,

I'm glad to hear that they provided some refund. If a case is opened with PayPal and found in your favor, you will need to return the item for a refund. While the balance would be refunded, the cost of the return would be something that would be your responsibility based on the Buyer Protection terms.

I'm sorry that you've had this experience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Charles1231
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia The cost of the return postage is more than the cheap watch is worth and more than the balance I did not get back. So Why does PayPal keep allowing this fraudster group to use its payment services knowing the huge amount of complaints made.
Login to Me Too

Charles1231
Contributor
Contributor
Olivia Why have you not responded to my question as to why PayPal continues to allow fraudsters to use its service and will PayPal refund my purchase
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Charles1231,

PayPal reviews seller activity based mostly on the disputes that we receive. The best way to ensure that we have an accurate picture of the activity of a seller is to open a dispute. If you have already done so, that's very helpful to ensure that PayPal gets that glimpse into what's going on.

Thank you!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Charles1231
Contributor
Contributor
And your response to my other part of question re PayPal refunding the balance. You have enough disgruntled people commenting on this fraudster group to act should you wish.
Login to Me Too

Thomas1171
Contributor
Contributor
I also received non functioning cheap watch. Pay pal wants me to return it at my expense to get any refund. Looks like I am burning on this one. Thanks for nothing Pay Pal.
Login to Me Too

Psbg
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered toilet paper from Vango Group. The ad was on Facebook on my IPHONE. I paid through PayPay. Now I find Vango Group is a fraudulent company and PayPay had received complaints about them. Why were they letting these purchases go through after complaints. Doesn’t PayPay profit from these purchases. I feel that I should get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.