VEGARD <removed> - NON ARRIVAL OF GOODS?PAYPAL dispute

CR551
Contributor
Contributor

Is anybody else in dispute with vegard <removed> regarding non arrival of goods ordered end November - early december. 

I have been sent tracking information but this appears to be a lie - no parcel was delivered - apparantly through my letterbox.  I don't have a letterbox

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

berniedexter1
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a lousy hairpin in the mail from ECX UK for $4.98 CDN. I'm bald, so why would I need a hairpin? I'm baffled.

Login to Me Too

Dee661
Contributor
Contributor

Same. Got a royal mail tracking number which shows delivered. I presumed Royal mail had lost it but have now contacted them to confirm the tracking number is actually legit. Strangely despite the fact this was supposed to be delivered on 2.1.20 I got an email today stating that my item had been shipped and offering 25% discount on their website. As if I'd fall for that again!!!

Login to Me Too

Terry655
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed back to say "not interested" and received the standard holding reply telling me that: "We are really sorry that we have not yet replied to it due to the fact that Christmas is coming up and that we therefore receive a lot of orders and emails which slows down our response time. But don't worry, we should get back to you within 24-48 hours".  Identical, in fact, to the message I received when I last complained in January 2020! How many sleeps to Christmas now?!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.