Utter shambles

serenfach
Contributor
Contributor

First, sorry for the long message but I have condensed it as much as possible.

I ordered goods from JustFashionNow, with order number J2442401 on 19th October. I was emailed that the goods had been broken into 3 packages. I contacted them when I had not had any goods, and they replied on the 6th November saying some of the items had been shipped and I could track the order. The tracking site always said the packages could not be found. An email from the seller said "We regret to inform you that the delivery of your remaining item(s) in this order may be delayed. It will be scheduled to be shipped out from our warehouse in 5-8 business days." This was dated 20th October. And again on the 6th November, “We regret to inform you that the delivery of your below item(s) has been delayed. The item(s) will be scheduled to be dispatched from our warehouse in 10-15 business days.” Again the tracking said "no items found".
On the 9th November an email said “We regret to inform you that the delivery of your below item(s) has been delayed. The item(s) will be scheduled to be dispatched from our warehouse in 10-15 business days. On the 12th November I raised a dispute with Paypal. Transaction Details
•   Case ID: PP-D-45720315
•   Seller's name: justfashionnow
•   Transaction date: 19 October 2019
•   Transaction amount: £25.14 GBP
•   Your transaction ID: 7BH98649K2804874X
I responded quickly to messages from the seller through Paypal. On the 16th November I received the following from the seller
“This is Customer Service Center from JustFashionNow about your order J2442401.
We will issue the Money Refund £11.88 of the following item(s) to your original payment method within a week.
You can check your account then.” I paid Autumn Winter Casual Basic Knitted Gloves £12.22 GBP 1 £12.22 GBP No refund has been paid. On the 29th November I received an email from Paypal saying “We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered
One item was delivered after I raised the claim. This item was worth 1 £1.37 As you can see, the seller admitted the order had not been fulfilled, agreed to pay back some of the money, but Paypal chose to believe the seller had fulfilled the order.

It appears from the reviews that it is common for this company to not fulfil orders.
Then the company told me they could not refund any money as Paypal would not let them.  I  used the message service a number of times but could not get through to a real person.  I was then emailed to say my “conversation” had expired but no-one had answered. 

So what now?  I have proved the goods were not delivered.  How do you get through to someone who can sort this mess out.  I trusted Paypal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.