Utility Bill for Proof of Address.

maliksafian21
Contributor
Contributor

Recently my account got limited. And PayPal asked me for Utility bill as proof of address. But unfortunately i am unable to provide that document. Because i am a tenant. I am paying a fix amount to my landlord which includes Utility Bill also. So how can i resolve this limitations pleasd help me further. And tell me which document i can use in the place of Utility Bill for Clearing my Proof of as Address. I can go for Bank Statement. Tenacy Agreement. 

Spoiler

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maliksafian21 wrote:

Recently my account got limited. And PayPal asked me for Utility bill as proof of address. But unfortunately i am unable to provide that document. Because i am a tenant. I am paying a fix amount to my landlord which includes Utility Bill also. So how can i resolve this limitations pleasd help me further. And tell me which document i can use in the place of Utility Bill for Clearing my Proof of as Address. I can go for Bank Statement. Tenacy Agreement.

What about internet bill or cable tv bill, cell phone bill?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.