Usfitwear scam

ussojd
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something off this website for $58.99 i been trying to open the case for it but paypal keeps closing it since supposedly the package came. The thing is the package confirmation was fake and weighed only 2 pound when the item i bought was more than at least 50. I need help from you guys and communit since I really want a refund and i'm in a state of limbo and unhelpful customer support. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NYSAL
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is horrible. The customer service number off the website I was scammed is invalid and you would think after advising PayPal their security department would have looked into it. It just takes a few seconds to look up the site get the number and call it to verify it’s invalid. PayPal doesn’t care because their hands are washed and you can pursue this by notifying your State Attorneys office and then you will see how quick PayPal will respond.
Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

I'm dealing with the same damn thing. Paypal has denied my disputes THREE times. I've blown up their chats and will continue to. They finally supplied me with 'A' tracking number (shipment weight of 3.4 lbs for A BICYCLE) that says it was delivered by UPS. But when I contacted UPS I was told that shipment was from Amazon.com and to a different person with a different address! I'm beyond **bleep**. I want my money back, but more importantly I want these F'ers shut DOWN and stop taking money from people. It's disgusting that they are STILL getting away with it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.