Useless Service

ElitsaSB
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

Do you know how I can send a complaint which won't lead to generic msgs from people who do not want to do their job properly? Is there a chance to sue PayPal in case I don't access my money? Why are their lines always closed?

I'd sent all documents required but it was never enough (even sent a document that proves car ownership... but they said it must be issued within the past six months... does that mean I should buy a new car to get my money... useless requirements). On top of that, in today's tech-driven society, why don't they allow pics above 2MB (so people won't have to resize their files)?

Well, all information seems to be accepted (with green tick symbols and stuff) and there's no options to resolve anything! Dead end and a vicious cycle!

My account is still restricted and I can't access my money at all...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ElitsaSB

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR press '0' OR just say the word 'Agent' repeatedly.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ElitsaSB
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, @kernowlass

Just got a reply from them asking me - again - to upload docs... when there's no such options at all...

I'll try to call following your advice.

Have a great day 🙂

PS: Oh well, just to get my money somehow and after that I'll say a final goodbye to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.