Urgent help needed. Please.

Levans66
Contributor
Contributor
On the 3rd July my partner confirmed a payment for some Nike Jordan trainers for my Nephews birthday (which I allowed him to chose on my phone) and I had not recieved any sort of proof of purchase through email even though I waited as much as I could bare. So I opened the webpage and looked at the account/orders section and there was nothing there. It stated no orders made which was weird. She mentioned that she paid through PayPal so when looked the recipient who received payment had a Taiwanese name and therefore made me look back at the site used https://nkebse.top/ Yep that's right. It ain't an official website. My nephew clearly thought it was an official Nike store which he had reason to believe it was (Official Nike logo all over the site) i disputed to stop and refund my money as it is false advertising, not to mention it is counterfeit items. I disputed it as soon as possible and 3 days later I have PayPal on an email stating 'To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Centre before 16 July 2020.'.... which I dont have the items. So let's check again! Transaction date was the 3rd july and you are asking to send items back 3 days later. I can hardly believe that those trainers can be made, packaged, posted and delivered to the UK from Taiwan within 3 days. It would take weeks to recieve during the pandemic and they want proof by the 16th July. Im sorry but this is ridiculous. Ive tried all day to ring, message using the app and even used Twitter to ask whats going on. I need help badly as I'm stressing about the fact that some random counterfeiters are going to keep my money and get away with it.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.