cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading documents to my account

SOLVED
New Community Member

Uploading documents to my account

This might seem like a dumb question, but how do I upload pictures toPayPal, i.e.,documents requested by PayPal for my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Uploading documents to my account

Hi @gtn2nopp and @martha24016,

The information given by @kernowlass is correct – typically, if information is requested by PayPal for a dispute, limitation, or verification, there is a selection in the Resolution Center to respond or upload. There are times when this link may be gone, such as if you’ve uploaded some but not all of the requested information and want to upload the remaining files.

In addition to the option in the Resolution Center, there’s now a new feature that will allow personal account holders to attach a document to a message sent to PayPal through the Secure Message Center!

You can log in to your PayPal account and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

notifications.png

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
3 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@gtn2nopp

If they have asked for documents then there should be an option in the resolution centre of your paypal account.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

I had the same issue. What I had to do was go to the account section, there is an update link beside your picture. Click on update. there is a drop down menu, choose legal name change.(don't worry) this will take you to another menu, there will be some options for the reason what you want to do for. select other. there is also a space for description, so you are able to explain the purpose of the upload.

Hi @gtn2nopp and @martha24016,

The information given by @kernowlass is correct – typically, if information is requested by PayPal for a dispute, limitation, or verification, there is a selection in the Resolution Center to respond or upload. There are times when this link may be gone, such as if you’ve uploaded some but not all of the requested information and want to upload the remaining files.

In addition to the option in the Resolution Center, there’s now a new feature that will allow personal account holders to attach a document to a message sent to PayPal through the Secure Message Center!

You can log in to your PayPal account and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

notifications.png

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.