Uploading documents to my account

gtn2nopp
Contributor
Contributor

This might seem like a dumb question, but how do I upload pictures toPayPal, i.e.,documents requested by PayPal for my account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @gtn2nopp and @martha24016,

The information given by @kernowlass is correct – typically, if information is requested by PayPal for a dispute, limitation, or verification, there is a selection in the Resolution Center to respond or upload. There are times when this link may be gone, such as if you’ve uploaded some but not all of the requested information and want to upload the remaining files.

In addition to the option in the Resolution Center, there’s now a new feature that will allow personal account holders to attach a document to a message sent to PayPal through the Secure Message Center!

You can log in to your PayPal account and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

notifications.png

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gtn2nopp

If they have asked for documents then there should be an option in the resolution centre of your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

martha24016
New Community Member

I had the same issue. What I had to do was go to the account section, there is an update link beside your picture. Click on update. there is a drop down menu, choose legal name change.(don't worry) this will take you to another menu, there will be some options for the reason what you want to do for. select other. there is also a space for description, so you are able to explain the purpose of the upload.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @gtn2nopp and @martha24016,

The information given by @kernowlass is correct – typically, if information is requested by PayPal for a dispute, limitation, or verification, there is a selection in the Resolution Center to respond or upload. There are times when this link may be gone, such as if you’ve uploaded some but not all of the requested information and want to upload the remaining files.

In addition to the option in the Resolution Center, there’s now a new feature that will allow personal account holders to attach a document to a message sent to PayPal through the Secure Message Center!

You can log in to your PayPal account and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

notifications.png

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

gtopala
Contributor
Contributor

There is no case under "Resolution Center Case". There is no option under "Bell" icon.

My Account is Limited, I have no option to download documents. I don't even know which documents are required or why (the Business account was created more than 10 years ago, it was limited one month ago without any explanation).

No case, no BellNo case, no Bell

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gtopala 

Was it a permanent or temporary limitation?

Have paypal actually requested documentation from you?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gtopala
Contributor
Contributor

The account is still limited. I called PayPal support and a lady told me to upload the company article of incorporation. But I cannot find any way to upload documents. There are no cases under Resolution Center, I cannot find the "Message Center".

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gtopala 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gtopala
Contributor
Contributor

No case, no BellNo case, no BellMy screenshot clearly shows that there is nothing under "Bell" icon.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gtopala 

Well your 'screenshot' does not show up yet as it has not been approved by the moderators.

So if you had actually said that then I would have known and given different advice.

But I take your point and will clearly leave you to sort it out yourself.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.