Uploaded Tracking Info - Claim Denied For Not Uploading

ANicoli
Contributor
Contributor

I recently just opened a dispute for which it was decided that I would get a refund for the item upon return.

I was then told to send the package and upload the tracking information, which I did.

The process went onto waiting for the sellers response, on the Royal mail website it clearly shows that they have recieved the package and signed for it.

However, my claim has now being denied for not uploading tracking information. This is absurd, I've double checked and the tracking information on the claim is correct, so I cant understand why my claim has been denied for not uploading tracking information. Going back through the case, you can see that I have uploaded the tracking no.?

So now Im at a loss what to do?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Martin

Hi @ANicoli,

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to see that this issue has caused you so much anguish, In this case, I would recommend you contact our support directly in order to have this case reviewed again. You will find the contact details in the Help section of your account. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Potser20
Me too! No reply to messages either.
Login to Me Too

ANicoli
Contributor
Contributor
So just to update this I finally managed to get through to someone on the phone (Twitter support was useless). They reviewed the case file and confirmed that I had indeed uploaded the tracking information. Furthermore they went through to Royal Mail to confirm that the sender had received the package and signed for it. As a result the support processed the refund for me immediately and got everything sorted! So keep trying on the phone if you can!
Login to Me Too

Potser20
Thank you for that...where can I find the number? No messages replied to and no tweets either....!! It’s a lot of money to lose!
Login to Me Too

ANicoli
Contributor
Contributor
To be honest, I can't remember which number it is. Have a quick Google and make sure you speak to an agent - otherwise you will go through the automated process which just tells you the outcome of the dispute. You might be able to speak to an agent after the automated message but not 100% sure. Sorry!
Login to Me Too

Potser20
Thanks anyway. The number I’ve tried keeps hanging up after the waffle. There’s literally no one answering messages or calls. So frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.