Upload in Resolution Center on Established Case

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

The instructions in the Help Center are impossible! There's no options to choose from in order to respond! How do I upload more evidence to a dispute when PayPal wants me to return the wrong item for my refund, but PayPal asks for more information/evidence? I only have until Oct 9 before PayPal cancels my dispute. Desperate! 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

pictureman36
Contributor
Contributor

I can't seem to respond either. I've paid for an item that didn't arrive. Sender has sent me the wrong item and won't refund me until I send the item back knowing full well that it will cost more that the purchase price to send the item back.

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

That is what I'm dealing with only I paid for something and was sent something that was not even close to what I ordered! The item came from California USA and PayPal is asking me to return the item for a full refund to an address in China! The cost would be $30-35 dollars to return an item that is worth only .50, and PayPal is going to close the case if I can't send my evidence of fraud to them. So maddening! 

Login to Me Too

pictureman36
Contributor
Contributor
The item I bought was listed on Facebook. Had I known it was from China I wouldn't have bought it. I've had similar problems before and the people at PayPal don't see the scam...
Login to Me Too

jukeboxhero808
New Community Member

I have had similiar issues. I am frustrated beyond belief.

Login to Me Too

Mumfish19
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase item from what appeared to be UK seller - https://bellagadgets.co.uk/

Beware They are not what they seem

Goods supplied were not as advertised, I've been trying to get a response and return since July. Eventually PayPal was able to start a return process as part of Resolution - But ran into issues returning and sending documentary proof to paypal.

it is impossible, unless you have a tracking number to enter first! then you can upload to resolution centre.

In my case I could not get a parcel service to arrange delivery, hence no tracking number as:

1. I did not have 3 invoices a customs requirement for goods but not documents

2. the documentation provided to PayPal from the vendor have a valid email address it was a .net address

3. nor was there any contact phone number.

I eventually tracked down the return address in Morocco - it was a residential address listed as ' Advertising Agency'

I guess it is one of those convenience post box cenarios

only the 4th paypal agent I finally talked gave me this information, wasted over 40 mins yesterday talking to other agents

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.