Unsupported

jmbruf
New Community Member

Have you ever felt unsupported by pay pal. Got a product that was substandard from a foreign country and Paypal wont get my money back. Feel I wasted my money and company supplies no contact information.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That's how hundreds if not thousands of others have experienced too. You can order a TV but get a toothpick from China and PP says you have to ship the toothpick back at your expense, to get refund; and only when the seller onfirms receipt will you be refunded, to date I don't think more than one person reported they got their money back by sending crap back to seller.

Return address likely to be bogus anyway, causing the package to be ping-ponged back & forth and the case expires in seller's favor.

Some have success winning claim with help from customer service rep (hard to find one that will help but they do exist); go to message center and start a chat session, say "need more help" to get to live agent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.