Unresponsive Paypal

eeVAN
New Community Member

This is the second time I've used Paypal and the second time I have lost my money. I never received the product ordered although I paid through PayPal (the only method available) and the website is designed to keep you in circles. Paypal should be shut down as fraudulent and a scam. Why is it still in business?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lornalucille
New Community Member

I filed a dispute with PayPal on Aug 8th, 2020 for product not received. PayPal responded by saying my dispute would be resolved by September 12th, 2020. It is now September 23rd, 2020. PayPal has not resolved my dispute and is not responding to my attempt for help. It is impossible to reach PayPal.

Login to Me Too

dancal
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal website in circles - no kidding.  I placed an order in May and it too was coming from China - Seller's name is Wu (PayPal won't allow last name) and goes by "PayPal OsborneJohn.  I filed a complaint to PayPal and the seller came back saying the product was delivered, so PayPal closed the case.  I have proof that the tracking website is bogus and that the seller has lied several times.  I communicated with the seller before and after the case was closed and they "offered" to send the product 2 more times.  The 2nd time it came up "lost" and the 3rd time it was "undeliverable, recipient not available".  I was home each of the 3 times they claim to have delivered, lost, or attempted delivery.  I have tried to get PayPal to re-open the case but each time their website defaults to say the case is closed.  I feel I was ripped of by this Chinese person and then  PayPal stuck it to me while bending over for the soap. 

Come on PayPal - at least re-open my case and accept my proof regarding bogus websites and false delivery claims.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.