Unresolved issue! Unauthorized purchase!

DPOE

How can you charge me for something that i don't even know anything about?  NORD VPN? I never once gave any of my information to another person, not even my husband. So how do you figure that it was" authorized" purchase? I did not authorize the purchase therefore, it was unauthorized.  I do not understand any of this !!  I really did not want to have to do this but i guess that i am going to have to close my pay pal account.  Because I have had my PayPal account for about 6 years and never have i ever been able to use it as a credit card with a limit.( so to say).  When i say I don't understand that is just what I mean.  I have a charge on my account for something that i have never used nor did I know what it was.  NORD VPN?  OK, so how do I get billed for something when i have never been able to charge anything in the past?

That is all that i want to know?  Does NORD VPN have some kind of special ranking with PayPal to the point that someone that has never been able to establish a credit limit suddenly does have a credit of the exact amount $125.64  and it just so happens to be the exact amount that i was supposedly charging to have NORD VPN?  If this is the way that PayPal handles all of their disputes then i don't need anything that you have to offer.  If you can't find anyone else to take care of or to investigate any of your disputes then i am sorry to say that I must go..  

GOODBEYE PAYPAL,  thanks but no thanks,  oh yes and you won't be getting a dime from me!!  WHY?? Because i never did authorize anyone to use or to pay anyone anything to NORD VPN!!I can't believe that you can't find anyone to investigate your disputes any better.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.