Unresolved complaints

EG1954
New Community Member

I raised a dispute when I didn’t receive goods I’d paid for via PayPal. Within 2 days my claim had been “denied” because apparently the supplier had provided shipping transaction details showing delivery, yet I didn’t receive the item. I have tried to find a way to challenge this but keep going round in circles. Does anyone know how I can get someone to talk to, or who can answer my questions? I’ve been using PayPal for years and never had a problem like this 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EG1954 

What you have to do is go to the shipping company and find the whereabouts of your package. If there is evidence/documentation if fraud or some kind of misdelivery. Then file a report with actionfraud.police.uk, pdf the docs for uploading.

Go to the Resolution Center to the closed case to see if you can appeal it or message PayPal by hitting the “bell icon” in your account to appeal. If that doesn’t work, and you paid with credit card, file a chargeback through your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.