Unrecieved purchased guest item

SkyNoel1991
New Community Member
O couldn't finish payment by logging into my account it would kick me out so I finished payment under guest account I have order,reciept,and invoice # the site name and individual name and also my bank stament that shows the money was took by paypal-Yunlianxian on day of purchase I have made multiple attempts to the business email giving to me for their contact information and the service center with NO responses and I have tried to file 2 disputes and have their codes I was sent thru PayPal however they will NOT process the beds was supposed to be delivered in 10-20 buisness days and I purchased on March 1,2020 I email on the 2,6,19 of March for tracking info and then on April 20,2020 upset and still no responses and unfortunate to me I can not get NO ONE in PayPal on the phone
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Net20
Contributor
Contributor
I also placed an order in Febr. for $194.00 I have not recieved my order and have had no luck at getting ahold of them. My rcp says CARD ENDING IN 5083 *YUNLIANXIAN 2211 NORTH FIRST ST SAN JOSE CAUS. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS, OR GET MY MONEY RETURNED. THANK YOU NET20
Login to Me Too

MINISTERIOCIELO
New Community Member

I HAVE ALSO HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY, DID THEY TELL YOU HOW TO DO TO REINTEGRATE THE MONEY?

Login to Me Too

ninnyspringer
New Community Member

I Purchased a drill set for hubby never received but now I find a payment every month comes out of my amex card from Braintreecharge which I am told is a sub of PayPal they are based in England my card shows Geprole.com Chicago beside the payment I am now trying to resolve this with Amex as Pay Pal won't help don't know why I use them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.