Unreasonable repeated account limitations and money lost during withdrawal.

oleveger
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, my account has been restricted after every single operation which are actually quite rare. Two weeks ago I withdrew some money to my Bank of China account, but have not received the money yet. Moreover, PayPal restricted my account again.  Just in the end of last year I provided all the proofs for unblocking my PayPal account and now got my account limited again. I have no illegal operations and all my actions are clear. I have no disputes or claims, no shipment delays, but PayPal causers the stress to me again. As a result, my access is limited and I don’t know where the money that were supposed to be transferred to my bank account is. I try to contact the support through the website, but only get automatic replies. I have feeling that nobody ever reads my messages and that PayPal does not have any database where they can have all my previous proofs if they keep requesting the same information over and over again. I receive some money – my account gets blocked right away with a question from PayPal why I keep the money on PayPal account. So, after unblocking my account I try to withdraw the funds and get blocked again with the request to provide the proofs that I have already sent just a few months ago. How can I deal with the situation? This is my money and I have proven so many times that I have no illegal activities. As a result I have a sum of money nobody knows where between the PayPal and the bank, and I can get no information from PayPal except standard automatic replies. It feels like torturing. I have been using PayPal for many years and had had no problems before. But what is happening now is just killing me. How can I get any contact or the information about my withdrawal? How can I prevent blockage of my account each and every time? I cannot rely on PayPal as there is literally NO support!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.