Unordered delivery

ketucker
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody received any packages from <removed> GUANGDONG, 528000. I Just received a parcel containing a, what I presume is a face Gucci scarf. I did not order this and am unsure what's going on. Is this a scam?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

BBirl
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your bank immediately. Cancel your card. In the 16 hours following delivery of the horrendous Gucci scarf and no sign on my original item, this Underwear factory in China attempted to put through over €3000 of purchases on my card. They tried to buy at ralphlauren.de for €800. One attempt was made in the US another from China and another from Europe. They are very dangerous. International thieves. Don't let them steal from you!!
Login to Me Too

londonfever
Contributor
Contributor
I got Hermès knock off scarf from same CenJiaYu at an underwear factory! Never ordered. Anyone find a charge on your credit card? This is scary!!! What to do??
Login to Me Too

CrD0511
I’ve received the same thing! Just a Christian Dior, completely worried!
Login to Me Too

BBirl
Contributor
Contributor
Please contact your bank ASAP. Cancel whatever card you used and get a replacement. My bank contacted me immediately, it has excellent fraud department and they were right on it. Don't delay. Please, cancel whatever card you used!!
Login to Me Too

BBirl
Contributor
Contributor
Cancel your card immediately!!!!! They will try to use it to buy online. I know its hassle having to cancel your card but they tried to makr €3000 worth of online purchases with mine. Thank heavens my bank has excellent fraud detection and contacted me immediately. Please, please don't let them take your money, cancel now.
Login to Me Too

londonfever
Contributor
Contributor
Here’s what we think happened. My husband thought he was ordering a special from Fitbit. Immediately after completing transaction he got text from CC fraud alert from China. They shut card down instantly. This must be tied.
Login to Me Too

Lwarren1
New Community Member
My husband just got a fake Hermès silk scarf too. Last month he went to a legit looking Ariat boot outlet website and ordered some boots. The site was fake and flagged by our bank. They then used his info to ship over this scarf. It’s called brushing and it’s a thing in China to get verified purchases that they can leave positive feedback on. We already cancelled his debit card and got another one...everyone should do the same
Login to Me Too

WALEA
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all

I received this morning an unordered parcel from the exact same Chinese firm : Hermes scarf delivered to my office's address in Germany!

Apparently this parcel had been prepared on 25th October and delivered today,

dont know what to doc here ... there is nothin suspicious on my Paypal account ...

thanks all for you input and feedback!

Elena

Login to Me Too

BBirl
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing appeared on mine initially either but on-line purchase attempts were subsequently made. They try out the card and eventually get passed the security. Since, I have been in contact by email and they admit to sending the scarf but "the manager" said I can return it and get a 35% refund. I never paid for it in the first instance. I think this is another attempt to gain access to my banking details again. Like I'm going to give them the number of my new card! 😂 I reported them to international fraud after that.
Login to Me Too

paradoxical

I think the same people are now trying the same scam with a fake Cartier Love Bracelet - I've received one in the post from an underwear factory in south china. Something I definitely didn't order. Did anyone find out whether anything further comes from this? Do they try to invoice you and make you pay?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.