Unordered delivery

ketucker
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody received any packages from <removed> GUANGDONG, 528000. I Just received a parcel containing a, what I presume is a face Gucci scarf. I did not order this and am unsure what's going on. Is this a scam?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Leabrlr
New Community Member
I have also received a package from them today. Have you done something after receiving this item? I hope they don’t have any personal data...
Login to Me Too

Jod20
Contributor
Contributor
Hi have you been charged for this scarf ?? I have also received one and rang my bank ect but not sure what I can do to stop this
Login to Me Too

Marpap13
We ordered on December from Montreal Canada 103.23 December 6th they took the money and they never delivered to us.
Login to Me Too

Jackelle
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered from Zulily in the past is this a free gift? Not sure but I def am not paying for this. 4,850. 00 Hkd which might be 650$? 

Login to Me Too

Amb5
Contributor
Contributor
Did you find out if it was real or fake as I have just received a fake silk Gucci scarf also.
Login to Me Too

doogieB
Contributor
Contributor

I too have just received a (fake im guessing) Gucci scarf.  I have been duped into buying a few things unwittingly from China including some Doc Marten's shoes (from what was billed as a end of season sale), a selfie stick which was billed as more of a glide cam apparatus...  worried now they're holding on to my details..  

Login to Me Too

BBirl
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there. I received one today too. It is also a Gucci scarf and if I convert the amount from HK$ to Euros its €446. My originally ordered item was not in Stock and the money was refunded to my account. A week later (today) this scarf arrived. I suppose I could contact my bank and ask them to put a stop on any further financial transactions with them.
Login to Me Too

BBirl
Contributor
Contributor
I just found an article on line. See what you think. But I am going to my bank to ensure they don't get a cent for the fake gucci scarf. Here's the article https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/11/27/americans-are-receiving-unordered-parcels-from-c...
Login to Me Too

jescagoodwin
Contributor
Contributor
I just got the ugliest Gucci scarf lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.