Unknown charge

Haleysmom41
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , This seems to be a common charge as there's been a few of them that have posted to my PayPal account over the course of 2020. Has anyone heard of <Removed>? If so can you please enlighten me as to who this company may be? I just had a charge for 59 cents post to my PayPal account which isn't a huge deal, but upon researching I discovered a couple other charges for $1 &amp;amp; $1.99 earlier this year. I did research the internet but can't really find much. Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

dreedawn
You're so right! Now that I put the amounts with the dates I know it's LGWorld or something to that effect. I purchased a couple fonts. I thought they had been added to my monthly phone bill. Thanks so much for the research required to figure this out. With all the online shopping in 2020 there are still a few charges or I received items that I need to figure out. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Condesa001
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks i did actually buy a wall paper now that i remember thank u so much
Login to Me Too

Lking2
New Community Member
Thank you! I was afraid my paypal account had been hacked. I did purchase a wallpaper this morning so yes thats where it came from lg smartworld. What a relief!
Login to Me Too

Me too. What do we do?
Login to Me Too

L_S2
I've just discovered the charges to my account as well. From Junsoo Park charging 1.99 and another for . 99. It would be helpful if someone could explain what these charges are for. I've googled Junsoo Park and have not found anything.
Login to Me Too

Lking2
New Community Member
The charges are from purchases you make in LG smartworld for themes or wallpapers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.