Unknown charge: 01/10/2021 General Payment: PayPal Inc.

M2c1
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what this charge is? : 01/10/2021 General Payment: PayPal Inc. USD -14.50 0.00 -14.50
Visa <removed> 14.50 USD ID: 35156109PS794713S

I also had this exact charge at the end of January? I have no idea what these charges are about. Any advice would be helpful.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi M2c1,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you details of this charge over a public forum. I'm sorry for any confusion this transaction has caused. Please log in to your account to review the transaction details. Select the payment in question, and a full transaction receipt will be provided. Any information we have regarding the payment will be notated there. If you still don't recognize the transaction, reach out to the merchant for additional details about this purchase. If after review you feel this payment was sent without authorization, no need to worry, we offer protection for unauthorized activity. Please report to us any unauthorized transactions. Once reported, we can begin our investigation. This generally takes about 10 days, and we will update you via email during this process. To help protect your account, please ensure you to change your password and security questions

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.