Unilone Trade Company

tileho
New Community Member

On August 16, 2020, I ordered: Fast delivery venalisa 60 colors gel polish set soak off nail polish base coat topcoat color book manicure nail gel full set. Received a email with my order number and tracking number stating it has been shipped. Time after time from that day till today, I've been checking for an update on the tracking that was given to me and it said "no tracking info yet". Last month, I opened a dispute when I notice all the complaints from others regarding this. Before disputing, I attempted to email them in regards to my order but no response. But it seems as though soon as Paypal reached out, they had a tracking number (a completely different one) and stating it was delivered on October 13th. I remember receiving something odd a mini manicure kit that would look like something of a free gift with a purchase of something else. The packaging has a company that I've never ordered from so I didn't recognize how this product was sent to me. When I saw the tracking number I realize that they scammed me and gave me a $1.00 product that I did not order. Paypal denied my claim when it was said that it was delivered. Problem with that, that not the tracking information, that's not the product that I purchased. The website that is on my order information is called ffpgv.top but my paypal invoice the company is called Unilone Trade Company? I am still disputing because this is terrible and there should be some more security and insurance with companies when selling because this will continue to happen especially hearing they change their website instantly. I needed to express what I am going through currently.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.