Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Chili2020
Contributor
Contributor

I’m glad to hear you got your money back but sorry it took so long.  Shame on PayPal for not doing their part in stopping fraudulent sites from being paid through their service.  There is a long documented history with this company and PayPal should step up and do the right thing to dissuade continued business with such companies—Facebook too!!  Shame, shame on them—guess money is the bottom line and NOT protecting their clients from losing hard earned money!

Login to Me Too

Diane94
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal denied and closed my claim twice but I kept fighting to have it re-opened.  Finally after I begged PayPal to investigate how many identical claims they have against Unilone I got a reply that I’ll be getting my refund.  Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, all these people telling the exact same story is a scam.  Don’t give up, you have been scammed and you need to fight back.

Login to Me Too

Lowfar
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal just denied my claim against these scammers! I ordered 2 cat beds and got 1 crappy dog t-shirt, I opened a dispute, sent pictures and screenshots, and now am wondering if anyone even read my complaint. They denied me because I didn't send the item back to China, which would have cost a lot of money. I am a senior on disability, and I am very upset!

Login to Me Too

Molihua13
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing by me!

Login to Me Too

Mrlsdisher
Contributor
Contributor
They sent a stupid dog shirt too. Looks like we both got scammed. Yes PayPal still let’s thus company get away with it. Waiting on my dispute..... let’s see what’ll happen.
Login to Me Too

Lowfar
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got a full refund from PayPal! I used Google to get an email address and a phone number, as this information seems to be impossible to find on the PayPal site. I decided to send an email and copied it to the two top executives (also found on google). I included a link to this forum, and suggested that maybe the media should get involved in order to protect future customers. The very next day, I got a phone call from PayPal saying that they made a "mistake" in my case and that I would be getting a full refund! Don't give up people, but don't use the resolution center, go straight to the top!

Login to Me Too

wsparcie22
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for contact and description of the circumstances. I was looking for e-mail addresses for Paypal, its departments and management. Unfortunately, to no avail. The Polish branch of Paypal makes public its telephone number, but already during the connection to them, the machine sends you to the contact center of the website. They behave as befits real thieves. They dug in on all sides as if they were at war against their own clients. Do you remember those emails to them? Me on <removed>

Login to Me Too

kspillma

When do we report *PayPal* for supporting this fraudulent company?
They've denied my claim due not "not providing requested information" but they aren't showing what this requested information supposedly was.

Login to Me Too

Kgil
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted Paypal and told them to do a google search on Unilone Trade Company and there are hundreds of people complaining .

What they do is send a rubbish parcel I received toothbrushes and they use that tracking to say that goods have been received. When paypal did a google search they straight away said that my money would be refunded. 

Login to Me Too

Cbanyc13
Contributor
Contributor
I bought on Aug 15th, 2020. Same story. No birds
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.