Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Emc2020
Contributor
Contributor
I has been scammed for this company as well Is not for the money but for the FRAUD that they are doing... can u imagine if they asking to give back the 50% of the amount that u pay ... for sent garbage to u .. they still making a profit for it so I has been looking how I can SUIT THEM!!! And YES WE CAN CHINA have a website where we can fill the demand and send information about the fraud and they will take care of it The page is ** http://zhwsft.gov.cn/. It came in Chinese but at the top of the page u can switch to English So let’s do it Who’s with me??
Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
the link doesnt work
Login to Me Too

Movyca1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - Led ring fill light. Oder : sept 27 - still not received 😞

Login to Me Too

Galeto
Contributor
Contributor
El 2/09, compre un arenero para gatos y mi sorpresa? Ayer me dejan un aviso de correos con el número de recogida y resulta que es como una camiseta de perro?! Paypal me va cambiando la fecha de resolución, no entiendo y no sé que hacer. No existe un tlf de Paypal?? Pq en el 900 que existe, conforme suena, cuelgan. Estoy indignadisima 😡😡
Login to Me Too

Vivirvine
Contributor
Contributor

I usualy look companies up on line, but this time I did not. More fool me. One packet of tooth brushes (not ordered) and no lamp later i ask PayPal to step in as payment was after delivery. As they sent the tooth brushes it shows that I got my delivery. I had no idear that they were from the people that were soposed to send me my lamp, as there was no paperwork. So PayPal refuse to get involved as the time limit has passed and they sent the payment. Feel like a complete ***. This company is earning thousands out of people like me and there is nothing we can do. Come on PayPal, get on our side please and do not let this company use you for fraud.

Login to Me Too

Pukumahi
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a lamp for $80 NZ and got a 5" high wooden man. Pay Pal and Unilone (now closed website .DWE) both say the good have been delivered

Login to Me Too

susanrayner160
Contributor
Contributor
Message PayPal you can have a conversation and escalate to goods not as described then you will start another for snad I did and after lots of time spent and returning goods eventually paid off
Login to Me Too

DavidWash
New Community Member
If PayPal knows this I wonder why they aren’t don’t sometime. I orders two and was told they were delivered. I’m canceling PayPal
Login to Me Too

Felicitylemon
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a lamp for $35, they sent me a random piece of cloth. PayPal says I have to return the item before they will refund! Why would they want a scrap of cloth back, at my expense, when they're going to have to refund me in the end, total waste of time and money and that's a lot of money to me. Feel so foolish, but at 35 pages of comments surely it's time for PayPal to recognise them as the scammers they are!
Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
if they have closed the case appeal the decision. Do NOT report is as goods not received (they argue that you did receive it and show a tracking number) report it as goods not as described ! send picture of what you received from the tracking number and send a copy of the invoice showing what you ordered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.