Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

aphoenix
Contributor
Contributor

Okay update:

I was on hold with PayPal customer service for about an hour. I just left it on speaker and continued working (my day job) and when I finally connected to someone, I explained that I bought a cat exercise wheel and was sent a tiny pet tshirt. She said:

"Since you've opened this dispute, we have found that this account was a scam account so we have banned them from using our services and have been offering everyone a full refund. I'll be refunding the full amount to your account so you should see it in the next 3-5 business days."

Don't give up everyone - call them, wait patiently, explain as nicely as possible without letting the anger get through (afterall, we're mad at Unilone first and foremost) and overall be patient!!!

Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

Pukumahi
Contributor
Contributor
I received a 6 inch high artists artist's model. I ordered a monkey lamp worth 80 bucks. Even though i showed Pay Pal the original receipt and what i received they onky refunded 50% of the cost
Login to Me Too

kibrahim
New Community Member

I have ordered Infant Car Seat & Latch Base payment was done thru paypal and yet can't get any update on order and website is not working. i hope paypal will fix this. I wrote to their email which was mentioned o paypal receipt but no response. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Lakey91
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by the same company - ordered a lamp off BETV.SITE, which has too now been taken down.

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got an answer back from Paypal re the delay in refunding money - they are going to wait till 21st Sept - to give the sender 20 days to send article - seeing as how I purchased the art supplies on 17th August seems rather ludicrous - especially when so many people have claims against this company - we all know that the company is a scam - but seems Paypal is ignoring this fact - thought better of them than this - very disappointed 

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent an email to both Unilone and to Paypal. I will let ye all know what the replies will be. In the meantime, have you all noticed that they keep advertising their non-existing goods on Facebook, this time under the  name  Pettingneeds? I see their sponsored adds all the time, and usually attracting 100s of comments (all oh lovely, need to get one, ordered mine etc) and then the next hour there's only one comment.. So I assume they have plenty of bots commenting the comments they want to see shared, and when a real person comments; this is a scam, don't waste your money, or something like that, they just remove the add and come out with a new one. At least that's what I think. It's a disgrace of a system and I feel such a fool having fallen for it!

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

Unilone's first reply was to give me a tracking nr with a link. Entered that nr in the link, nr doesn't exist. Emailed them again, and now they replied Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry. Orders are shipped as order within three days after they placed. Nowadays the health emergency affected the delivery service and caused the shortage of express staff. Moreover, the overwhelming demand and strict custom clearance also affect the delivery time. Considering above situation, please understand that we cannot give an accurate time.

The system won’t update frequently, but please do not worry. We will keep tracking for you, any news we will inform you as soon as possible.

Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards

In other words they make no promise, give no date, and try to look genuine. pure scammers they are

Login to Me Too

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

I should of known this was a scam, three days after I ordered my crow lamp, they sent a notice saying it was shipped and gave me a fake tracking #. The very next day they tried to say it was delivered. When I questioned them and said nothing was delivered, they completely ignored me and said it was still in the mail ...

Login to Me Too

Nuada
Contributor
Contributor

Checked the tracking no once again - still sitting in China 'awaiting dispatch' since 28th Aug - what I do not understand is so many people complaining about this company so many people KNOWING they are scammers yet Paypal does nothing - as I said above Paypal will wait 20 days  before they close case - this being the 21st Sept - yet with the date I purchased this which was the 17th August till then will be 36 days - 

Login to Me Too

mrbolano
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered lights a month ago from Dqwsi.site which is current down. Tracking non existent. Customer service emails bounce back. Clearly a scam and annoying that PayPal let this happen and we have to jump through hoops to get our money back.

Worst of all if its a scam they have just opened up a new site and are continuing it under Paypal's noses.

https://dqwsi.myshoplaza.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.