Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

VonWhit
Contributor
Contributor

So,  PayPal closed my complaint and request for refund because Unilone sent them a tracking number. I still haven't received my toothbrush in the mail (I ordered two lamps). I tried to find the PayPal email account - to no avail. However, I did send them a message with this link attached. PayPal know this company is a scam, but is making us go through the process one at a time. I am not at all happy with PayPal's response to this and another scam company complaint (Chris Gift). I will keep pushing back on PayPal and see how I go.

Login to Me Too

I've waited
Login to Me Too

I waited over 2 months and a packet of cheap plastic toothbrushes came in. So now this company saying your order was delivered! So how can you argue that??
Login to Me Too

ahmedloonat
Contributor
Contributor

Its a scam.. I ordered 2 items in July and raised a dispute as I had not received either.

Eventually I raised a dispute and they said they had tracking info of 2 items being delivered.

I havent recieved anything like the 2 items i ordered, but i did receive a piece of cloth in the post - and reading some of the messages below this could be what they sent. 

Login to Me Too

alieneileen
Contributor
Contributor
Im absoloutely dumb struck by some of the statements made in this forum regarding the Unilone Trading Company. I think we should all start a petition asking paypal not to allow payments to go to them. I haven't seen 1 person who actually got what they paid for. Also we should take our complaints to the various ombudsman where we all live. PayPal are a disgrace .
Login to Me Too

Dscott62
Ask them for tracking. Have you received something smaller that you did Did NOT order?
Login to Me Too

Mrlsdisher
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them. Took 4 months to get my order and it wasn’t even close to what it was supposed to be. I ordered a litter box and got a dog sweater.
Login to Me Too

UxbridgeAlan
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to tell you, but I bought a lamp from these scammers, too. What I receive was a cheap wooden articulating doll. Worth maybe 15 cents. SCAMMERS and PayPal lets people keep placing orders through them. They should be shut down. Or at least when a PayPal user tries to buy something, PalPay should put up a flag saying that many users have reported being scammed by this company. It's horrible. 

Login to Me Too

UxbridgeAlan
Contributor
Contributor

Have you received any worthless piece of junk in your mailbox -- something that is a mystery?  I had ordered a monkey lamp for my condo in Costa Rica, and one day found a 6" wooden doll in my mailbox. We had no idea where it had come from. Weeks later, I contacted the seller of the monkey lamp to ask where it was. They provided a USPO slip showing a delivery. I live in a condo complex, so a 36" monkey lamp could not possibly fit in my tiny mailbox. When I looked at the PO receipt, it showed "item weighing less than 4 ounces" or something along those lines. Another clear indication that it was not the monkey lamp. And based on the dates, I figured out that the piece of random junk that had arrived in my mailbox in a small envelope was what they were passing off as my (electric!) monkey lamp. So, if you got some rubber balls or toothbrushes randomly in your mailbox, that is the "bait and switch" crap you received from Unilone and you should immediately dispute it with PayPal. And refuse to send it back to them as they will charge you an arm and a leg for shipping. Tell PayPal there are more than 48 pages of complaints against this company on their community pages and that they must refund you immediately before you call the consumer advocate in your state.

Login to Me Too

SalCat
Contributor
Contributor

I also have order cat cave beds and had the exact same thing just happen website down and tracking number not valid hopefully PayPal can sort it out  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.