cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilone Trade Company

Highlighted
Contributor

Unilone Trade Company

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

66 REPLIES 66
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Unilone Trade Company

Hi, I'm also still awaiting my order - I bought two lamps, a crow one and butterfly one. I am assuming delivery may just be delayed due to Covid, and not necessarily a scam? I do hope so. Or do any of you have any other reason to believe this is a scam, other than late delivery? My other was 3 weeks ago.

Highlighted
Contributor

I said in my message, the tracking # can't be found any where and the original site I bought the crow lamp has disappeared. The new site is exactly the same, except no crow lamps and the annoying pop up saying save 10% over and over ... This is the new site" TPJVZ.SITE"  notice their stock is small. I hope is's real, I really do ... but my gut says otherwise. I hope this helps ...

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I saw adds today on Facebook from yet another company name, advertising the same crow lamps. It's starting to look very dodgy indeed
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same problem and I don't understand why paypal don't just block this company and don't pay instead of trying to solve problems every single time! This is outrageous! Paypal has many claims form the same "company" that you have tones of complains for scam/fraud.... this company has never solved the problem for costumers....and yet paypal still allow paying them, and you still ask customers to start a claim...come on! paypal have all the data, and should be blocking this company and avoid all this problems for customers...really what is the point of having paypal if they don't do anything to avoid known scam companies....OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I also have order cat cave beds and had the exact same thing just happen website down and tracking number not valid hopefully PayPal can sort it out  

Highlighted
Contributor

Im having same issue with my Cat Cave order. Paypal had better refund if it's a scam!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. Ordered a felt cat bed/cat cave on 15 August and, on 23 September I received  a tiny baby singlet that is not worth $hit. I paid for the cat bed. I have been in email back and forth with these **bleep** and they have had the temerity to offer me a 40% and 50% refund if I keep the singlet. I don't even have a baby!  They tried to reason that if I sent the singlet back it would cost $30 in shipping, ergo, I am better off keeping it and also getting their generous refund. 

So here I am now. Opened a dispute with PayPal.  Wish me luck. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same issue here (Monkey lamps) provided tracking number to nonexistent package and said to wait 30 more days.

Highlighted
Contributor

I too purchased goods from this company - art supplies - they sent similar email and tracking no which only shows that the 'parcel is awaiting departure from China' can find nothing on them and they have changed names several times - I have been scammed - put in a claim with paypal and all I am getting is date changes for when it will be finilised and of course you can not contact Paypal for any details - this is the 5th date change Paypal has put up for this claim - beginning to wonder if I will ever see my money at this rate - don't know what is going on with Paypal as they are usually very quick to refund - hope you get your money also