Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Kristy5575
New Community Member

Same I ordered a car seat. PayPal here no help 

Login to Me Too

UxbridgeAlan
Contributor
Contributor

I had PayPal send me the proof, which was a tracking number for a package through the USPS. So, it's mail fraud, too.  Have you received anything weird in the mail lately? I did .. it was a tiny toy that had no business being in my mailbox. It seemed very weird. And random.  I would never have suspected this was what was sent to me instead of a lamp. Maybe I'm an idiot, but it never crossed my mind that a tiny wooden doll was supposed to be my monkey lamp that was something like 2-feet tall! I was able to send a photo of the doll I received as well as a picture of what I was supposed to receive. PayPal then opened an investigation. But now they are saying I have to send the ####ing thing back to China, which will cost a fortune. Facebook should be penalized for allowing these trashy scams. We feel like fools. PayPal doesn't give a crap. But in my mind, this is mail fraud and the USPS is aiding and abetting these scammers by delivering this crap to our doors.

Login to Me Too

SEWC
Contributor
Contributor
I sent messages to PayPal,,it didn't do any good so I called them,and they ruled in my favor and refunded my $26.22
Login to Me Too

alieneileen
Contributor
Contributor
The same has happened to all on here with this company. PayPal need to take ownership.
Login to Me Too

Tubbe
Contributor
Contributor

If you register on PayPal they will pay for the cost of sending things back.

I ordered a wine fridge and an ice machine from two different places but behind them you fine Unilone. They sent me a small multi tool and a tiny metal pocket bottle. They probably to like this because they have to show PayPal that order has been delivered before they release the money for them. This way it’s registered by the mail company that the parcel is delivered.

After contact with the companies without success I contacted PayPal. I was paid for the cost of returning the things and finally also repaid what the things costed originally. The best way to stop them is to make PayPal pay and decide to stop Unilone from using there services.

Login to Me Too

susanrayner160
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed but went through PayPal Eventually was told to send back to China so I registered for return on PayPal and they paid£9.25 for the postage I paid. I sent photos of package to umilone and they refunded next day Now 4ontjs later dog t shirt I returned has arrived back through my letter box as address in China wasn't there
Login to Me Too

davidrk46
Contributor
Contributor

Hi also ordered a cat box for $29.96 on the Facebook website and have not received it. I spoke to Paypal regarding the non-delivery and was taken off my account until they could further look into the matter. I also contacted my C/C company with the dispute who was working with Paypal. Then yesterday I received information from Paypal's Dispute department which said that the had contacted them and they sent proof of delivery tracking #FEISZ1704481176Y-Q and delivered via FEIA so they considered it closed. Today, I emailed the company to the address that was on the receipt, xichenshop@hotmail and was bounced back to me. They gave me a customer service number of 183444929196. I looked up this number which has over a 100 phone numbers to call. SCAM My c/c company is looking into it further and reposted the dispute credit back to my account. I mentioned this page with similar complaints. So let's see what happens. 

Login to Me Too

greatsomehow
Contributor
Contributor
You probably will receive some worthless key rings or a dog shirt. Wait until the package has been delivered and then open a new complaint with PayPal. Keep fighting for it, at the end you’ll win.
Login to Me Too

UxbridgeAlan
Contributor
Contributor

review the tracking number through the USPO.  They probably delivered something .. that's how they get away with it. PayPal knows about this scam is has done NOTHING to help any of us who have been scammed. There are 48 pages on this thread alone!  Ridiculous. But if you received any worthless piece of random junk in your mailbox with no explanation, it was likely whatever they sent you instead of the real item you wanted. I receive a 6" wooden doll in the mail -- random, creepy. We had no idea where it had come from. Only later, through the tracking information from the USPS, we discovered this was what Unilone had sent to me instead of the 36" monkey lamp I had ordered. The USPO slip showed the item weighed less than 4 ounces and was in a small mailing envelope, which proved to anyone paying attention that Unilone had **bleep** me. PayPal didn't care, telling me I had to (at my own expense) send it back to China in order to get my refund. After endless arguments wtih PayPal, the timeframe expired. I couldn't even get my bank to refund the money because more than 45 days had passed since I'd placed the order. Very frustrating. PayPal and FB and Venmo are all complicit in these scams and we really need a consumer advocate to take up our cause here. 

Login to Me Too

parrabueno
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem and I don't understand why paypal don't just block this company and don't pay instead of trying to solve problems every single time! This is outrageous! Paypal has many claims form the same "company" that you have tones of complains for scam/fraud.... this company has never solved the problem for costumers....and yet paypal still allow paying them, and you still ask customers to start a claim...come on! paypal have all the data, and should be blocking this company and avoid all this problems for customers...really what is the point of having paypal if they don't do anything to avoid known scam companies....OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.