Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

BJ251
Contributor
Contributor
Lucky you for the refund. I too git a tacky animal t shirt instead of a cat cave. Paypal have not refunded me as they said the company showed them proof of delivery!! Ive lost confidence in Paypal and are angry this company is allowed to trade. Paypal, youve been duped like the rest of us. Shame on you!!!
Login to Me Too

Char20202020
Contributor
Contributor
Keep going and call paypal direct,I found talking to someone helped, after messages were taking too long! also with whatever you can report to Action Fraud, you never know if it will help others. I was duped thought I was covered via paypal, I'd never heard of this sort if scam before, where they send you random objects with a tracking number. I paid for 4 seperate things back in August, yesterday I received my last refund in my favour, it took time but I won with preservance. The more people report the more paypal can see a pattern. I hope you get your money back whoever has had this happen to them it's awful the whole experience isnt it. Horrid scammers
Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

great to hear you got your money back eventually! gives me hope. I'm still waiting for it - paid in August

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks and well done for persevering. Hoping to get the same outcome. Great tip about their buyer protection, will include that in my next communication if necessary

Login to Me Too

Vjfw30
Hi I bought a dinosaur lamp for my son. It never showed up and the parcel tracking number did not exist. I opened a dispute with PayPal but because the so called company offered a so called number they have not refunded me despite this being a bogus company.
Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

What happened to me and many others is that after a long time, 2 months or so, a dodgy small parcel will arrive with something useless, from Chine. In my case, a bunch of toothbrushes. This is how they operate - by being able to give you and, more importantly, Paypal,  a tracking nr, they can stall and stall and have a hint of legitimacy over their scamming business. You will have to keep up the pressure with paypal, and do mention that you and hundreds of others have been scammed by this company, as can be seen from the many long threads in this space, the paypal community. I paid 31 euros for two lamps back in August, and I am still in communication with Paypal who promise to sort it out .. don't give up. 

Login to Me Too

Mawy1981
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scam by that company. Ordered a cat litter box on september 23th for 26$. Received 2 months later a 1$ dog tshirt. Website doesnt exist anymore. I placed a claim throught paypal and they were asking me to return the stupid tshirt to China. It would of cost a fortune. I called Paypal and told the lady about this community and all the people getting scam. I told her I dont understand why Paypal is still doing business with them. She quickly answered me that they wont do business with them anymore ..... Not sure I believe this but they will refund me 100% without having to ship the damn tshirt back. Its totally OUTRAGEOUS that they are still doing business with them and no legal charge agaisnt them for FRAUD. 

IF YOU DONT RECEIVED WHAT YOU ORDERED, DONT SEND ANYTHING BACK AT YOUR CHARGE. CALL AND ASK A REFUND!

Login to Me Too

Lowfar
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same issue here. I can't find a phone number for PayPal though, or even an email address to contact them. I would be grateful if you could post this information!

Login to Me Too

Mawy1981
Contributor
Contributor
I called Paypal at this number from Canada[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] You can find it on their website.
Login to Me Too

BJ251
Contributor
Contributor
I cant find any way to contact paypal so went to resoltion case bit could only choose 'Unauthorised transaction' option to complain again. Theyve just enailed saying they are denying my claim. Im sick of it now and am going to give up. Paypal has lost my trust. Good Luck with all your claims!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.